IOP760AM is a wireless converter . The data can be exchanged via the three different interfaces Wi-Fi, Ethernet and UART. The Wi-Fi interface supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac standard. Users can select IEEE 802.11 b/g/n for 2.4GHz connections or select IEEE 802.11 ac for 5GHz connections. When the Wi-Fi strength is lower than the threshold setting, IOP760AM can connect to another stronger one via the roaming function. The Ethernet interface can be connected by the Ethernet switch. All the Ethernet devices exchange data via the Ethernet switch and IOP760AM. In the UART communication, data can be sent directly or formed by Modbus protocol.Features
• Wi‐Fi Uplink or Ethernet WAN Connection.
• One RS-232/485 for Modbus RTU Connection.
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Compliance.
• One LAN Port for Linking Local Ethernet Devices.
• One DI/One DO For Device Triggering or Event Reporting
• Designed by Solid And Easy‐to‐Mount Metal BodyApplication