Having completed the series of newly produced OPK (Push-in) spring-weighed connectors, ONKA adds up to its product
range the connectors of 2,5 mm2, 4 mm2, 6 mm2, 10 mm2,16 mm2, 35 mm2; 2,5 mm2, 4 mm2 double connectors; 2,5 mm2,
4 mm2 triple connectors and rail grounding connectors of 4 mm2,10 mm2.
Polyamide 6.6 plastic raw material is used with all ONKA Rail connectors. They are of V2 incombustibility standard.
Implementing a system which was never used by any other brand, ONKA has developed double spring system for the OPK
Push-in connectors of 16 mm2 and 35 mm2 which increases the reliability. Thus, in case you want to pull the assembled cable back, you will encounter with twice more endurance. This system increases the reliability on the spring-weighed connector for high sections.Features
• Push-in System.
• Does not require final plate (Both sides are closed), provides cost saving and better isolation.
• Symmetrical (Mountable to rail on both directions)
• Lower cable thrust.
• Time and cost saving.
• Reducing transmission, zero contact by means of orange buttons.
• Springs are stainless steel.
• Opportunity to assemble cables with ferrule of 0,34 mm2 to 35 mm2 without any hand tool requirement.
• In marking tab structure, tab structure is suitable with Grafoplast and other brands.
• Labelling system appropriate for strap marking.
• Double sided bridging opportunity.
• Isolated comb bridge
• Punctual delivery of colour alternatives.
• Double colour execution feature.